A Vida Portuguesa, the bulletin of the Renascença Portuguesa, accompanied and divulged the cultural, political, and educational initiatives of the intellectual movement, as well as participating in national current affairs.
Starting with No. 17, A Vida Portuguesa. Quinzenário de inquérito à vida nacional adopted the full title Vida Portuguesa. Boletim de inquérito à vida nacional. Between No. 25 and 38, the magazine was published monthly. The final issue, No. 39 (November 1915), appeared five months after No. 39 (June 1915). Property of Renascença Portuguesa.
No. 1 (31st of October 1912)
- Director: Jaime Cortesão.
- Secretary and administrator: Álvaro Pinto.
- Editor: Costa Júnior.
- Administration and offices: Rua Elias Garcia, 12, Porto.
- Printer: Costa Carregal, Travessa Passos Manuel, Porto.
- Cover price: 20 réis.
No. 2 (15th of November 1912)
- Administration and offices: Rua Galeria de Paris, 48-1º, Porto.
No. 7 (1st of February 1913)
- Administration and offices: Rua Sá da Bandeira, 363-2º, Porto.
No. 21 (15th of January 1914)
- Editor: António Vieira.
- Administration, offices, and printer: Praça da República, 160-162, Porto.
No. 39 (November 1915)
- Administration, offices, and printer: Rua Mártires da Liberdade, 178, Porto.